Saturday 14 October 2017

WHAT IS A CAVITY ?



Now this something worth knowing and no it has got nothing to do with the hole in your tooth.  This is a building blog, so my cavities are linked to what happen on a building site.  You get bad and good cavities. Let’s start with the bad.


When you excavate your site and you find cavities BAD NEWS.  It is either caves, graves, animals, houses or just bad soil. Never the less, it is going to cost you, in time and money. Remember a cavity is a hole and you cannot build in a hole unless you have lots of money and a “professional” on hand.  See earlier blog about professionals.  You better wish it is not caves or graves that will get a few strange people involved. Ok I am rambling, but importantly, cavities needs to be addressed before you build.
Another bad cavity is the one between the ears of contractors and labor. The presence of that cavity cause chaos and frustration, not even to mention the monetary losses, on a site. So make sure the people you use are solid upstairs, you get my drift. NO, this is not one of my laborers that fell asleep on the job. It is a grave cavity.
 
By now I am sure you are thinking what is good cavities?  They are the spacing between walls, to manage damp etc. also open places  to store stuff and make your design pretty and functional. However they are boring, so no more about them.



For all off you that wondered and asked what I look like. This is me.


Suckers. Just kidding!

So to summarize, think about cavities when you design and build.


4 comments:

Anonymous said...

Hilarious but do you build?!

Jacques F said...

With a stucture like mine, what do you think. I am A master builder of body and brick.

Optimum Plumbing LLC said...

Great post. I was once checking constantly this weblog and I'm impressed! Extremely useful information specially the closing part. I maintain such information much. I was once seeking this specific information for a very long time. Many thanks and best of luck.

Residential Plumbing Tampa

Suraj said...

Nice information on here, I would like to share with you all my experience trying to get a loan to expand my Clothing Business here in Malaysia. It was really hard on my business going down due to my little short time illness then when I got heal I needed a fund to set it up again for me to begin so I came across Mr Benjamin a loan consultant officer at Le_Meridian Funding Service He asked me of my business project and I told him i already owned One and i just needed loan of 200,000.00 USD he gave me form to fill and I did also he asked me of my Valid ID in few days They did the transfer and my loan was granted. I really want to appreciate there effort also try to get this to anyone looking for business loan or other financial issues to Contact Le_Meridian Funding Service On Email: lfdsloans@lemeridianfds.com / lfdsloans@outlook.com He also available on WhatsApp Contact:+1-9893943740.